The Benefits of a Registered Office Service
The Registered Office is the official address for a UK limited company.
A company’s registered office is freely available to the public, which means that if you’d rather not share your home address with the world then a Registered Office Service might be the best way to go.
But what are the benefits of a Registered Office Service?
If you go for a service such as the one we offer at Companies MadeSimple, there are 5 key benefits...
1. First and foremost, it prevents your residential address from being shown on the public register.
2. If you use a service such as ours, you’ll also be able to impress your clients by having an address in the heart of London’s startup scene.
3. In addition, we’ll filter all marketing junk mail on your behalf, so you only receive your company’s official government mail.
4. If you’re currently renting, our service gives you an alternative to asking your landlord permission to use your address
5. And finally, if you are a non-UK resident, you’ll need a Registered Office Service as the registered office must be based in the UK.
Find out more today! Visit https://www.companiesmadesimple.com/company-services-registered-office
Before you apply, the following information should be reviewed to ensure the appropriate program and start date is selected:
Be aware that Student Visas, if needed, can take time (approximately 3 months), so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For non-EU applicants under age 18, please review the additional requirements (legal guardianship is required) needed to apply for an Austrian visa.
English Language Requirements.
In order to qualify for any of Webster Universitys academic programs, a minimum level in English proficiency is required. To learn more about our language requirements and how to ensure you meet them, please click here.
Selecting your Entry Date.
First-time freshman students are encouraged to begin their studies with the Fall 1 and Spring 1 starting dates. However, if classes are available, freshman students are furthermore welcome to start with our Fall 2 and Spring 2 starting dates. First-time freshman students are unfortunately not able to start with the Summer term.
All Bachelor transfer students - transferring from an accredited university (accredited by the Ministry of Education in your country) - can also start in all of our 5 terms, if classes are available.