Some of your characteristics may signify a higher than average intellect. Are you a night owl? Or a procrastinator? Then you are way smarter than you think!
We all have little things about ourselves that may seem useless or even annoying to other people at times. But hold off before you start beating yourself up or trying to change these little behaviors. You're probably a genius!
You’re a lefty. 0:52
You often freak out over the littlest things. 1:58
You have a good sense of humor. 2:47
You're a little on the nosy side. 3:41
You're a night owl. 4:34
You're extremely sensitive or easily distracted. 6:03
You walk a lot. 6:50
You realize how much knowledge you still lack. 7:28
You're a master of self-control. 8:09
You often procrastinate. 9:06
You're constantly munching on something. 10:00
You fall asleep from time to time during the day. 10:42
- Scientists found a link between left-handedness and a notion called “divergent thinking”, which is a kind of creativity that allows someone to generate new ideas.
- People who tend to worry a lot take the quality of their work more seriously.
- Humor influences intellect by exercising the brain and keeping it in tip-top shape. Next time your friends tell you to quit clowning around, just tell them you are exercising your intellect!
- Curiosity and an inquisitive mind make people more intelligent. Scientists had been observing 6,000 people born in the last 50 years, and they found that preteen children who had got the most points on IQ tests grew up to be more curious and open-minded adults.
- Scientists say that this preference for late hours could be due to the fact that brain activity (therefore, intellect) is so high that it challenges your body’s circadian rhythm.
- The harder it is for a person to stay focused, the cleverer they are. How so? Again, it’s that intense brain activity. It’s just too hard to control.
- People who live in cities built with a focus on walking have a higher intelligence indicator than those living in cities with lots of cars and other types of transport.
- The less bright a person is, the more they overestimate their cognitive abilities. The same goes the other way around. Intelligent people aren't afraid to say, “I don't know”, and if they don't know, they can find this thing out later.
- Intelligent people are able to overcome their impulses and suppress their emotions. They also typically think about the consequences before they do something.
- Scientists agree that intelligent people tend to postpone their tasks for later. Psychologist Adam Grant says that procrastination is the key to innovation. Steve Jobs managed to use his procrastination strategically, letting his brain rest and switching to completely different tasks before finishing the ones he had started.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
#5 you are a night owl
Every succesfull pople go to bed early and wake up early
Are you mad.
If you don't give any usefull information don't give uselesss information.
Useless Bright side
I unscribe your channel
who are agree with me.🖑
Because Bright Side created this video they can make the rules of being smart from their point of view And from their point of view I am not the most intelligent I am close to being a perfectionist Genesis are. Lazy weird sloppy and careless. Nerds
"Humor influences intellect by exercising the brain and keeping it in tip top shape" Or... maybe, just maybe someone with a already "tip top" brain has the flexibility to come up with good humour? You seem to be appealing to the masses by doing stuff like this. It doesn't take a genius to realize Intellect doesn't come form exercise. And the fact you named your video "12 Signs of High Intelligence You Probably Have" also supports my theory you're just trying to appear to people's Hubris. Stop making it seem like you can brush your teeth with your left and and get a 20 point I.Q. boost.
If you tend to repeatedly take one breath of air right after another, chances are, you're a genius. You realize subconsciously that you rely on oxygen to live, therefore without even thinking about it you continue to breath. You more than likely also blink your eyes without even noticing you're doing it.
This is a silly video - these two-value categories are not statistically significant. Flipping a coin ten times or a hundred times or a thousand times will most likely end in either heads or tails coming up more often. But that doesn't tell us anything with predictive value.
*More things that are true about me:*
-I'm a lefty
-I am sensitive or easily distracted
-I'm a night owl *(I usually can't sleep that easily)*
-I am on the nosy side
-I like to walk alot *(I like to join my parents to do errands or just simply go to the park whenever they ask if I want to)*
-I have good self-control
-Fall asleep during the day sometimes *(It happens rarely, but I do end up sleeping on the couch from time to time for at least an hour or two..)*
U jus explained personality of a gemini curious easily distracted with humor also who walk an move alot also which is ruled by planet Mercury which rules left brain which is logic an creativity that's why lefties are probly creative an so on an onnn
Yep So happy to be normal and Chill! I first seek to understand. Which keeps my stress low. I’m usually the one calming the Anxious person down. Lol Rather sacrifice a few IQ points than be a walking Stress Factor! You “ Geniuses” can have it!
Well for me....
- My right hand is my dominant hand, although I am forcing my self to write, eat, and brush my teeth with my left hand more often.
- I am definitely a night owl. Hardly ever go to bed before 1:30 am most nights.
- I procrastinate a lot more than I would like to admit.
- I do walk a lot. I don't have a car currently. So taking the bus and walking are usually my options. In fact, I don't mind it much.
- I wouldn't say I am a master of self-control as I can probably get sensitive every once in a while and distracted sometimes. But I have enough control not to freak out over little things. I try to pay attention to detail.
- I am not nosy. Don't like being in people's business. I am curious however.
- I definitely know I am lacking *A LOT* of knowledge. I am trying to read more. Whether books or just different things on line. Just general knowledge and topics. Never know when they can come in handy.
In the mean time we can find some of these characteristics with the average population as well and also some people with a mental disorder like paranoia and delusions etc ( since these traits doesn't exist before the illness ) So i would like to say that having one or two among these traits doesn't necessarily imply that a person is a genius.
Before you apply, the following information should be reviewed to ensure the appropriate program and start date is selected:
Be aware that Student Visas, if needed, can take time (approximately 3 months), so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For non-EU applicants under age 18, please review the additional requirements (legal guardianship is required) needed to apply for an Austrian visa.
English Language Requirements.
In order to qualify for any of Webster Universitys academic programs, a minimum level in English proficiency is required. To learn more about our language requirements and how to ensure you meet them, please click here.
Selecting your Entry Date.
First-time freshman students are encouraged to begin their studies with the Fall 1 and Spring 1 starting dates. However, if classes are available, freshman students are furthermore welcome to start with our Fall 2 and Spring 2 starting dates. First-time freshman students are unfortunately not able to start with the Summer term.
All Bachelor transfer students - transferring from an accredited university (accredited by the Ministry of Education in your country) - can also start in all of our 5 terms, if classes are available.